Friday, July 28, 2006

What are you trying to say??

In an email from Jill I get the following:

I tell ya a story..
My son Connor he is the oldest twin.. anyways.. he asked me if Boobs are better big for sex or little! YUP You read that right.. I almost choked on my pepsi I was drinking.. I asked him where he got that from and he said his friend Andrew's Dad was talking on the phone about Boobs and sex and he had to go outside before he heard the answer! Know what I told him? I told him to call you! LMAO

My response:

As far as the answer goes.. you can tell him one of two things.
You can take teh easy polite road and say "Depends on the man's choice" and leave it at that.
or you could go by JC's standby that more than a mouthful/handful's a waste


UPDATE:
Apparantly Jill's boy is a BOOB man.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jill.....You so have to tell the Dad that. LOL

outcast jedi said...

I must strongly disagree. It can be a very effective form of birth control, with the right lubrication of course. Plus, it can also be a gift. What woman wouldn't like recieving a pearl necklace?

Kris said...

aww Bill's in my good graces again

*smoochies*

RubyRed3 said...

O M G Thank you for the blogging.. NOT! Poor little guy.. His mother has a big mouth and needs to learn to stay mute! See if I share again...

Jen.. lmao I have no idea if I could keep a straight face telling him...

Bill makes my head hurt.. Is that a normal response?

Kris- Thanks for the update! NOT! My face is red-er than my hair..

running away now to hide....