Friday, July 14, 2006

I flove my kid

LOL.

Nana bought big fat crayons to teach Caity colors (I'll add in, she's known htem for about 6wks)

So Nana's telling C the colors. C's giving nana the "your so stupid' look.

Then Caity says, grabbing teh pink and orange crayons "I'll color with the pink and orange ones, you can have the red blue and green."

Nana goes, "so you already know your colors"

Caity gives her a DUH look.

Later Nana takes C to see Papaw (my grandfather, mom's dad)
"Dad, let me show you how smart Caity is." Points to couch (which is green btw) "Caity what color is that"

Caity "uh Blue"

Everything became BLUE.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LMAO!!

Yeah, kids love to make adults look stupid.

It's W's and Z's favorite hobby.

RubyRed3 said...

LMAO! I loved that story! Thank you for sharing! HAHA :0)