Monday, July 17, 2006

FUCKING AT&T FUCKERS

Okay lets go back to teh beginning.
When we wanted to transfer DSL to the new house and they told us it wasn't available. So we got info from them that our accounts would revert to yahoo accounts and we wouldn't lose any information. Well guess the fuck what.

THEY DON'T.

I log in this afternoon to find what. MY account is SUSUPENDED. And I have no access to

Then we waste TWO FUCKING HOURS talking to EIGHT FUCKING REPS only to be informed that we need to FAX A FUCKING FORMAL FUCKING REQUEST TO FUCKING GET OUR FUCKING SERVICE FUCKING BACK.

Oh and teh kicker The KICKER. We have to pay them for DIAL UP SERVICE so we can gain access to transfer all our stuff. WTF

OH AT&T is so losing a customer. I have DSL through someone else, I can get phones from someone else too. FUCKERS.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Curse?

Pox?

Vodoo doll?

Sharp knife?

Loaded gun?

Can of gasoline?

free_reverie said...

Do you want me to kick them in the face?

Cause I can do that.

I'm skilled in that way.

Word.

RubyRed3 said...

O M G That is so fucking wrong and a waste of time! You could of wrote a smut piece in that time talking with those FUCKERS!

HUGS!

I am so sorry you went through that! That pissed me off! Grrr

Kate said...

What a bunch of bullshit!

Kick their asses, we can all pitch in!