Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday Chat Moments

CC: NOW!!!!!!!!!
mommy2caitybug: LMAO
mommy2caitybug: still?
CC: STILL
CC: and he was gone for 4 days
mommy2caitybug: woah
CC: and came home all kinds of contagious
CC: he sleeps in teh guest room
mommy2caitybug: HAHA
mommy2caitybug: no sex for CC
mommy2caitybug: how do you survive?
Basira Miah: <<---leaves
CC: well we bought batteries last night
mommy2caitybug: HAH
CC: no Basi you need to stay
Bill Johnson: *blush Icon*
Basira Miah: can i say no thanks?
CC: I can't beleive Jen is blushing
CC: Jen's kinkier than me
mommy2caitybug: Jen's batteries got taken away
Bill Johnson:
mommy2caitybug: she's being punished
mommy2caitybug: for details
mommy2caitybug: see my blog
CC:
Bill Johnson: I don't need batteries
CC: who took your batteries Jen?
Bill Johnson: Bill
mommy2caitybug: LMAO JEn
mommy2caitybug: He may tie up your hands too
Bill Johnson: he won't
Bill Johnson: he loves it too much
mommy2caitybug: lmao
Basira Miah: god damn it
Basira Miah: excuse me
Basira Miah: i need to kill someone
Bill Johnson: ok
mommy2caitybug: ok
Bill Johnson: need help?
mommy2caitybug: be sure there's no evidence
Bill Johnson: *loads gun*
CC: ok I read it
CC: your fingers aren't battery-operated
mommy2caitybug: lmao
Basira Miah: dear lord
Basira Miah: why do i come back to chat at the wrong moments?
CC: it was teh RIGHT moment
Bill Johnson: lol
mommy2caitybug: LMAO
Basira Miah: ::shakes head::
Basira Miah: take pity on me
Bill Johnson:
mommy2caitybug: it was the Height of the chat


and later

Bill Johnson: I can't get somewhere
mommy2caitybug: where?
Bill Johnson: a secret place
Bill Johnson: lol
Bill Johnson: longhardcock?
mommy2caitybug: LMFAO

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wish the smilies transferred too.

They so make the convo sometimes.

RubyRed3 said...

Damn it! I miss a good chat! Damn it again! and again.. Damn it! That chat is so me! Damn it! I love chats like that.. I live for them! Damn it! I must give you my number Kris so I never miss a chat like that again! ;) Damn it!

oh oh the password.. ;) Priceless.. I so should of picked that! Jen? Did you truly type that in to see? HAHA Hugs!

Kate said...

*sigh*

See what happens when you have crisises? You miss allllll the good stuff! Damn it!

Awesome chat guys!:)

As for the smileys, I just write in what we had. Hehe.