Sunday, July 23, 2006

PARENTS.....

Mommy2Caitybug: My brother is a dumbass
Mommy2Caitybug: and my mom is crazy
GemBlue89: lol
GemBlue89: what happened?
Mommy2Caitybug: my brother's wife is psycho
Mommy2Caitybug: and mom's saying that its wrong of me to say that
GemBlue89: but she is a psycho
nerson1969: yes
nerson1969: she is
Mommy2Caitybug: mom's funny
Mommy2Caitybug: she's talking to me telling me I'm blunt
nerson1969: or is that unkind to psychos?
Mommy2Caitybug: and that no one should ask me my opinion
Mommy2Caitybug: unless they really want it
Mommy2Caitybug: and she says its not nice
Mommy2Caitybug: Bwahaha




Mommy2Caitybug: I believe I'm offended
nerson1969: offended?
Mommy2Caitybug: yeah
Mommy2Caitybug: My mom said No one should ask me my opinion on anything
nerson1969: ah
nerson1969: I thought you meant cause she said you were blunt
GemBlue89: what?
Mommy2Caitybug: well thats why she says no one should ask my opinion
GemBlue89: that's rude
Mommy2Caitybug: yep
nerson1969: only if they don't want your true opinion
Mommy2Caitybug: exaclty
Mommy2Caitybug: like I told mom
Mommy2Caitybug: Why should I pretty it up
Mommy2Caitybug: If they want MY opinion

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awwww.

*hugs*

That's one of my favorite things about you.