Saturday, July 22, 2006

TAGGED...

Shan tagged me.....Here goes.


When did you start blogging and why?


Well I started this blog in January of this year. But I've actually been blogging since my pregnancy with Caity in 2003. I started this blog to keep in touch with new friends and to have an outlet my family couldn't see.

What don’t you talk about?


It's pretty much anything goes here. I think the only thing I won't talk about is the really personal stuff like losing my babies. I'm sure there will be more things in the future that I do not post for public consumption but for the most part, I'm not shy about posting my thoughts on anything.

Are you and your blogging persona the same person?

One in the same. My personality really shows through most of my postings.

How do you use blogging to build friendships?

I don't really know how to answer this. I think for the most part I blog for myself and my current friends. If someone happens along and wants to be freinds, that works for me too.


How would you describe your writing style?

Crazy. LOL. I never know what I'm going to write, from funny chat stuff, to crazy real life happenings. and more.


Tagging:
Jill
Jen
Amanda

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'll do this tomorrow. Promise.

RubyRed3 said...

Did It! Done! I was a good bitch tonight and I listen well! ;) Brownie points for Jill! YAY

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CC said...

Ok I am trying to post this at my blog, even though you didn't tage me, and it keeps saying I can't connect to blogger. How ebil of it!

CC said...

It let me post earlier at my site. AAAAARRRGGGHHHHH

CC said...

Yay it posted at my site. So Kris, I will now stop spamming your blog.

Kris said...

YAY for CC! and everyone else!