Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ah More from Bill

WHy I FLove Bill.. BTW the light purple is JEn, and teh darker is Bill.

nerson1969: time for Bill time

nerson1969: I'll be on after he gets in the shower
Mommy2Caitybug: give him smoochies
nerson1969: from you?
Mommy2Caitybug: of course
nerson1969: ok
nerson1969: I'll do that for you
Mommy2Caitybug: yay
nerson1969: ttyl
Mommy2Caitybug: ttyl
nerson1969: bye
nerson1969: why I get smoochies?
Mommy2Caitybug: cuz I flove you
nerson1969: where was I supposed to get the smoochies?
Mommy2Caitybug: I didn't specify
Mommy2Caitybug: why?
nerson1969: she was way too high
Mommy2Caitybug: LMAO
Mommy2Caitybug: aww
Mommy2Caitybug: did bill want smoochies below the equator
nerson1969: and then when i grabbed the back of her head to direct her she pulled away
Mommy2Caitybug: well I think she needs punishment
nerson1969: i know u would never do that
Mommy2Caitybug: of course not
nerson1969: the only way to punish her is to smash the computers and take all the batteries out of the house
Mommy2Caitybug: Um then No
Mommy2Caitybug: you could always spank her
nerson1969: she likes that too much
Mommy2Caitybug: oh wait
Mommy2Caitybug: LMAO
Mommy2Caitybug: I was just about to say that
nerson1969: just the batteries then
Mommy2Caitybug: that could work
nerson1969: then i'm getting pun ished too
Mommy2Caitybug: awww
Mommy2Caitybug: why?
nerson1969: duh!
Mommy2Caitybug: but you are not the one who did bad stuff
nerson1969: gotta cut myself off to cut her off
Mommy2Caitybug: which is why I need to move right?
nerson1969: yeah
Mommy2Caitybug: I'll expedite that order right away
nerson1969: just make her watch
Mommy2Caitybug: lol
nerson1969: maybe tie her hands so she can't..........
Mommy2Caitybug: Yeah
Mommy2Caitybug: that's an idea
nerson1969: and tape her eyes open so she HAS to watch
Mommy2Caitybug: lol
Mommy2Caitybug: works for me

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hmmm...Kinky

That is all.

RubyRed3 said...

O M G

LMAO That was so funny! Thank you for sharing I think?! LMAO

I flove Kris and all her dirty talk! ;)

Jennifer said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Not the computers!!!!!!!!!!!

*sobs*

*flails*

I can find things that don't need battieries. LOL

;) ;)