Monday, July 24, 2006

Kris from A to Z

A - Age: 24

B - Band listening to right now: I'm listening to a homemade mixed cd right now. Includes Hinder, Incubus, Tim Mcgraw, Anna Nalick, Rob Thomas and others.

C - Career: essentially WAHM

D - Drink or smoke: Drink (occasoionally)

E - Easiest person/s to talk to: depends on teh subject. Mostly JJ (hubby) or JC(best friend) Then there is JEN.

F - Favorite song/s at the moment: White Flag by Dido , Ever the Same by Rob Thomas

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms

H- Hobbies: Scrapbooking, writing, reading, chatting


I- Internet Faves: The Kinkies! a couple Yahoo groups.


J - Junk foods you like: Turtles, gummies, kitkats, reese's

K- Kink Factor: Handcuffs anyone! (only not on me.)


L - Longest car ride ever: Virgina Beach to Okolona, AR

M - My favorite Sport/s: Gymnastics and Ice skating (hey they count)

N - Number of relationships you've had: Um 4, but only 2 were actually serious.

O - One wish you have: A long happy future with my family

P - Phobias: Spiders, snakes

Q - Favorite Quote: Nunc Scio Quit sit Amor (Now I know what love is)

R - Reason to smile: Caitybug

S- Scent: For DH= Ralph Lauren Safari, Me: I don't do perfume often. but I use Strawberries and Champagne body spray from VS almost daily

T- Time you woke up: 6:30am

U - Unknown fact about you: hmmm. Probably My weight too. Though I could make it known if requested.

V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: Asparagus, Spinach,

W - Worst habit: Procrastination and apparnatly brutal honesty

X - X-rays you've had: 2, chest, arm, leg, I think I've had every xray possible! MRI's too.

Y- Yummy food/s: Pasta, especially Alfredo! homemade bread, Chocolate French silk pie.

Z- Zodiac sign: Sagitarius

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I obviously needed to cut in to the fabric to poke the lens through. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry ooutlet sale[/url] I love clothes and beautiful fabrics and soon found myself longingly looking at my pretty cotton summer dresses still hanging in the cupboard and just wished that I could have dress just simply open up here like the black jersey dress I was practically living in did. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose online[/url] Inicqwkkl
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] Kdpszxokv [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] kzcojfqwu