Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hehe SEX

Well sex scenes.

So JJ and I finally watched Underworld 2 last night. JJ started it while I was in the shower and I come into the bedroom and he tells me "You missed the sex scene." I give him the 'huh' look, and he replies "rewinding now." *God I love this man*

So anyways this morning I tell Jill and Jen to watch it--even if just for the sex scene (It was scene 8 on my DVD player, not that I kept going back or anything *g*) and I inticed them with the following.



So we've spent the rest of the afternoon emailing. And Jen, shame on Bill for not telling you, How Dare he. I say its time to take his "batteries" away.

Comments:
Holy crap!! Full nudity on both of them!! So watching that part later. LOL Scott's hot! In in Felicity, but hot in both Underworlds. ~ Jen

OMG I want it! I want to see it!!!!!!
Screams! I love you! Thank you! Thank you so much!
Flove you! EEEEEEEEEE ~Jill

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL

That should read NOT in Felicity.

But in the Underworlds.....*drools*

Bill didn't think it was hot.

RubyRed3 said...

O M G! I want to see it so bad! I have a sick kid too! :( Damn it! Now this means I have to wait to rent it than wait to view it! Damn it!

Thank you for telling me Kris! You are just the best! I truly enjoyed the show and tell! LMAO

So.. do tell... did it really show them having sex? Or just the idea? See the penis? I want details!!!!

Kris said...

Bill's a man. Of course he didn't.

Jay even recognized the hotness of the whole scene.

Jennifer said...

It's scene 8, A Burning Need.

Unknown said...

scene 8... scene 8... must remember.. scene 8!