Saturday, July 01, 2006

Just found Amanda/Basi Craziness From Elegant insanity

nunniebunnie87: YOU IN NO WAY RESEMBLE A DIRTY HOOKER
GemBlue89: WE'RE INSANE TONIGHT
nunniebunnie87: REMEMBER THAT!!!!1!!!
GemBlue89: rotflmfao
nunniebunnie87: That needs to be your title.
nunniebunnie87: For everything.
nunniebunnie87: "In No Way Resembles A Dirty Hooker"
GemBlue89: KRIS WILL HAVE A FEILD DAY WITH THAT
nunniebunnie87: YAY
nunniebunnie87: I WIN AT LIFE
nunniebunnie87: OMG

Yes she totally will have a field day with it. OMG I just found that convo. How I <3 Amanda's craziness. And amanda dearie----You been drinking again?? Cuz you know what we told you about that. The two of you were nutso's that night, how did I miss it? Why?? HMMMMMM. You bitches do remember I have a phone right?? ETA........good idea Jen...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I think someone needs a new glitter or blinkie with her new title.