Sunday, July 16, 2006

Amanda,

There are just some things your friends do not need to know. No matter how kinky we are.

WE all agree the following is just EWWWWW. And request no further details.

nunniebunnie87: Well my loverlies.
nunniebunnie87: It is that time.
nunniebunnie87: I'm being abducted by my friend
nunniebunnie87: I will be back later either tonight or tomorrow, so I can tell all about how my parents are doin' it.
nunniebunnie87: Right now.
nunniebunnie87: It's awkward.
nunniebunnie87: Byeeee!

3 comments:

RubyRed3 said...

awkward-- dude that is wrong! LMAO

O M G.....

Jennifer said...

Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!

Icky!!!!!!!!!!!

free_reverie said...

Dude, how do you think *I* felt?!

Me: Mom, I need to ask you something.
Mom: *Door closed* Um... now is not a good time.
Me: o.O (Oh dear God.)

I think I am scarred for life. I will never be the same again. :'(