Saturday, February 25, 2006

The sex Meme

Fair Warning to the Minors who visit this blog. (You probably shouldn't!)


You'd think they could come up with something better but here goes.

Also stolen from Shan..Who stole it from Here

Essentially she changed the meme from states to places. Hey works better for me too.

Not states, but places I've had sex:

1. On DH's fathers boat on the lake. Jet Ski too. Oh how I miss the jet ski.
2. On top of West Mountain
3. In a hot tub
4. On the stairs
5. In a friends living room when we were snowed in over at thier house.
6. On the pool table in the game room (I really don't recommend it)
7. On an Airplane
8. On the beach
9. Dorm Room Showers
10. In the bed of the truck at my grandparents. (they were sleeping)


Yes I have many more, but 10 is good enough.

Some of these I wouldn't recommend..*g*

Okay JEN......since you're probably the only one who'll do it. You have to post in your blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fond Memories.

11. BTM Cinema
12. Mama's Car
13. ....

Kris said...

You SHUSH.

Jaci Burton said...

hehehehe....now that's an interesting mememe *g*

Jennifer said...

Jaci Burton?!?!?!?!

THE JACI BURTON?!!?!?!?!?!

*runs around house freakin' out*

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

And Kris, honestly, as soon as I completely wake up and am capable of coherent thought I'll do this.

Kris said...

LMAO Jen.

You have coherent thought to *squeeeee* but not to do the meme.

HEHE. You're not getting out of it. I know where you live.

OOH hey, blog tonight when you are drunk.