Saturday, February 25, 2006

Ebook Addiction.

No never. Not us.

nerson1969: $#%&%%$E%@$^%* NCP!!!!
nerson1969: they have even more new releases I want
nerson1969: how dare they
nerson1969: ok, I'm only buying the 3 I need for the series I'm reading.....
nerson1969: only 3......
nerson1969: I can do this......
nerson1969: they're not going anywhere.....
nerson1969: I can buy them later....
nerson1969: I can wait......
nerson1969: damn them
nerson1969: !!!!!!!


We're perfectly rational people. As shown by the im's from this morning.

LMAO. Is there a 12 step program out there?? I think Jen needs one. Yeah just jen, not me.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm fine. FINE I tell ya!!! F.I.N.E.


I think "someone" needs a 12 step program for blogging addiction. *raises one eyebrow.....looks at Kris.....*

*returns to sticking her nose in a book*

Kris said...

Well if some people would stay up so I could IM with them at 2 am when insomnia strikes I wouldn't have to blog for entertainment.

*raises eyebrow looks at bitch who got more than 4 hours of sleep*

Oh and Jen, I'm still waiting for you to do the sex meme....BWAHAHA