Saturday, February 25, 2006

Actual conversation with JJ tonight.

Me: on phone with JC talking about the Nose job/no sex rule. (yes Jo, it's still funny!)
JJ: How did I end up with such a pervert for a wife?
Me: You asked her to marry you. And she said yes.
JJ: Best Damn Decision I ever made.


AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. *swoon*

He's still a dead man if he starts snoring....


Onto more fun stuff

sexysaejase: Quit telling people I'm going to be a father
Me: Why? You're the one who told me it was the closest you'd ever get to having kids.
sexysaejase: Because people are calling wanting to know who I knocked up.
Me: You knocked someone up? *G*
sexysaejase: Why do I put up with you? I need male friends. I've got you for a best friend, and Shan for a roommate.
Me: Aww but you love me. And Shan's awesome.
sexysaejase: Only when you're not being annoying.
Me: Your life would be boring without me.
sexysaejase: It would.
Me: Besides, you can't forget our "torrid love affair"
sexysaejase: She was nuts, wasn't she?
Me: Fun times, Jasey Poo. Fun times.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I think JJ needs a lesson in manners. And as for your former mister :p he shouldn't feel bad that he has female friends, which is a little odd because the only guys I know that have so many female friends are gay, but anywho a guy with female friends has some advantages. His female friends can groom for his girl friend so that he can get laid periodically and make him all sensitive.

JC don't hate me.

Jennifer said...

Huh?

*splat....brain matter all over the place*

I thought the behbeh was CC's?

Or was that the other way around?

Too bad it's not twins and one could be JC's and one could be JJ's. *watches way too many soap operas*

Kris said...

Oh god Jen, don't give the boy any ideas.

Kris said...

OH an CC's having my baby!

Anonymous said...

It's not funny Kris.

When my mother calls me wanting to know about her "grandchild" I'm pointing the finger at you.



Former Mister, I like the sound of that.

I am not gay. Kris knows that for a fact.

CC said...

For the record, CC isn't having anyone's baby at the moment!!!!

Anonymous said...

CC keep saying that. You never know what might happen.

Of course Kris would know since you are supposively her former mister.