Tuesday, February 07, 2006

For Future Reference

Messages like:

nunniebunnie87: Brb, I'm being abducted.


With no further explanation, lead to wild speculation. Your reputation is now tarnished Amanda.

Mommy2Caitybug: nunniebunnie87: Brb, I'm being abducted.
Mommy2Caitybug: do we worry?
nerson1969: hmmmmm
nerson1969: maybe she's being abducted by alien Jason-lookalikes?
Mommy2Caitybug: Shall we speculate on this abduction?
nerson1969: then I shall be jealous
Mommy2Caitybug: Sex crazed alphas maybe?
nerson1969: a sexy viking warrior that just came through a time warp?

Mommy2Caitybug: Why's she the lucky bitch?
Mommy2Caitybug: Where are our sex slaves?
nerson1969: lost in space?
nerson1969: ohhhhhhh, maybe a ghost of a handsome english lord took her?
nerson1969: an alien sexy warrior race that doesn't produce women?
nerson1969: an alpha were that has just proclaimed her his life mate?
Mommy2Caitybug: OMG
Mommy2Caitybug: That little slut
Mommy2Caitybug: She's been keeping news like that from us
nerson1969: wanton hussy
nerson1969: I'm soooooo jealous
nerson1969: *sobs*



Anyone else care to speculate??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda's out having sex?

WHAT

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!

And I thought Amanda was the innocent one. ::shakes head:: Apparently she's not and lives a secret life and has been hiding someone from us. :P

Hehe, thank you for making me feel better by making me read that Kis.

free_reverie said...

LOL

Heh.

Heheheh.

HEHADKJA;LDJA;LDS

Unknown said...

I was abducted once. It was fun. AND kinky. HA!

Kris said...

So was it good Amanda??