Saturday, February 18, 2006

Crazy Sex Laws.

Yeah I was bored and got linked to them. Here's a few .

In Willowdale, Ore. it's illegal for a husband to curse or swear during lovemaking. But a wife is allowed to whisper the identical naughty words in her hubby's ear while in the act.

In Harrisburg, PA female toll collectors can't engage in sex with a truck driver in the confines of a booth.

In the state of washington, there is a law against having sex with a virgin under any circumstances (including the wedding nite)

In Hong Kong, A betrayed wife is legally permitted to kill her husband, but may do so only with her bare hands. She may kill her husband's lover, on the other hand, in any manner she desires

In Egypt, a couple can legally divorce by writing "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you."

In CA, adultery is punishable by a $1000 fine and/or a year in prison. But adultery in AR is much cheaper--offeneders are fined a mere $20-$100


So who wants to move to Hong Kong!? *g*

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I sorda like Hong Kong and Eygpt. *winkwink*

J/K I flove you DH. *muah*

CC said...

I'm a little confused and concerned for the state of Washington. I'd like to see them enforce that law. No sex with a virgin ever. Um okay.