Monday, February 13, 2006

I shall call this a lesson in Guns.

Okay so Monday's are never good work days. It's usually when the idiots call. I guess they sit around thinking up stupid things to say over the weekend?

Well Today I had one that just takes the cake.

For this recap, we shall call the customer Mr. Stupid.

Acutual Recap of phone conversation.

Mr. Stupid: I don't understand why I owe money for labor. The television is under warrantly.

Me: Mr. Stupid. The labor warranty only lasts ninety days. Your set is older than that. So while it's still under parts warranty, the labor is an out of pocket expense.

Mr. Stupid: Okay. Now I understand. So why are the screens not covered under warranty? They are parts.

Me: Mr. Stupid, While it is true that the screens are parts, The warranty does not cover the replacement of the screens due to non manufacture flaws.

Mr. Stupid: What does that mean.

Me: It means that Sony is not going to pay to replace your screens because your son shot BB's through it.

Mr. Stupid: But they'll cover the other parts.

Me: Yes. Everything but the labor and screens is able to be covered under warranty.

Mr. Stupid: Can I have Sony's number to discuss the screens with them.


So I gave him the number and turned him loose on Sony.


It's scary that there really are people out there that are this stupid. And they have guns. And kids. I'm not sure what's scarier.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Scarier?.....They let the kid have the gun......in the house.....and, I'm thinking, unsupervised.

Unknown said...

LMFAO.

Naomi said...

oh girl...I can't even put into words the utter stupidity of that idiot. The scariest part...he was a breeder. He has unleashed more of him into the world. God help us all.