Monday, February 06, 2006

Making with the SQUEEEEEEEE

OMG. Today has been a Squee day!

First with Gray's Anatomy last nite, and might I say I can actually get JJ to watch it with me! *hands off Huma, he's mine*

The bomb in the body-dude quite intersting and Christina Ricci totally freaking out and Meridith replacing her and Dr. McDreamy when he finds out in the previews. And Alex and Izzie and OMG Squee. Pobre George with Bailey. And I can't wait for sunday!



And then Huma, with the LALGC reveal! OMG. The news isn't even out, and OMG I love it. Dude. Johnny with his supsicions and Riley all sullen. and Ash and Nik and OMG. AWESOME

And then Fran and Jasper (I just love saying that name!) and Liz is on the plane and Robin and Patrick and the whole world is about to implode in the middle of this fundraiser and OMG Squeeeeeeeeeee

I'll add more to that later, because right now, I'm too busy Squeeeing Huma. YOU ROCK

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Muchas smoochies for Kris!!

*shoves JJ in canvas sack with $$ on it*

Kris said...

Go covet someone else's hubby

Kris said...

I demand it.

Unknown said...

I forbid it.

Kris said...

You forbid everything. We stopped taking that seriously a few months ago.