Saturday, February 25, 2006

....Saturday

Welcome to my glamorous life.

So I've been cleaning today *gasp* since the kidlet and hubby are gone.

Interesting things I've found.

There was half a bag of m&ms under the seat of Caity's nemo ride on toy.
6 cheetos in the Incrediblock
a handful of fruit snacks in the oven of the Disney Princess Kitchen


Jay hides Dr. Pepper in his filing cabinet. Correction. he hid Dr. Pepper in his filing cabinet.

The missing dust pan was in Caity's toybox.

Jay's cell phone was also in the toy box.

There is carpet in the bedroom. *I vaguely remembered it*

Aries does not like the vacuum. So guess where he went to hide from it? Caitlyn's toy oven. *g* Didn't I say masochistic kitty??

A good 30% of my laundry is JC's. How the heck did that happen??
Care to explain that one Jase?


So far today I have:

Beta'd Contrition. And while I won't tell anyone what it was about. HAHA. *Power. I hold the power! BWA HA HA* I will say that I did not butcher it. Much.

There were only ~25. RED marks... And most of them were changing ED to ING or vice versa.

Ready for Clandestine Miss B.


Done Dishes.

Sorted Laundry. One load in washer now.

Made the bed.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have showered......and washed one load of laundry, and that was just cause I needed a certain pair of jeans for tonight. And after I finish typing this I shall vacuum up the Goldfish that the boys crushed all over the livingroom while I showered.

Kris said...

*sniffs* OH thank you!

LMAO. Have fun tonight Jen. Have a few drinks for me.