Saturday, February 11, 2006

People are really strange........

It's like a slight snow storm throws them into the belief that the endof the world is upon us. Well at least that's how it is in the south.

Everyone rushes to the grocery store and/or walmart to stock up. Like bottled water, bread, milk, canned goods, tons of stuff. Like they'll never be able to leave home again.

And me, yeah, I go if I need something for the kiddo.

So the kinkies, okay only three of us, got to chatting because we're all affected by this "snow storm" and were discussing this fact.

But here are some examples of the funny ones......the carts that make you laugh and/or wonder about the owners.

sundolphin16: diapers, baby food, beer, eggs, milk, condoms, magazines, large quantities of beef. KY jelly
sundolphin16: and that was all in one cart
sundolphin16: so as long as the baby is fed and diapered and you've got beef... you can spend the rest of your time having wild monkey sex

And my personal favorite:
Grapes, Peaches, cherries, Strawberries, chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce, whipped cream (in a can), condoms, and kleenex

Okay I understand everything up to the kleenex........I think baby wipes would be a better option.

Jen agrees:
nerson1969: kleenex?
nerson1969: I'm confused on the use for that
Mommy2Caitybug: me too
nerson1969: maybe wet wipes
nerson1969: but kleenex?
sundolphin16: LMAo
sundolphin16: yeah that weirds me out

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bwa ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

It is true. I unfortunately was stuck behind a similar buggy at Kroger when I was buying stuff.

Shan was with me. We laughed the whole way home about it.

Do you just randomly come up with chat topics? I mean, I know you randomly come up with shit when we're talking on the phone..but I thought that was just a you and me thing.

Luv ya Kris-Pris