Saturday, February 18, 2006

I think Bridezilla is losing her mind.


LOL.

My mom just called me. And she asks if I received her email with addresses in it. So I log on and check, and no emails from her since 2/5. I asked when she sent it and she goes just the other day, hang on and I'll tell you.

So she goes I sent it on the 16th, which means I didn't get it. So I ask which email did you send it to mom (I have two) and she goes emailname@sbc.net. I said its sbcglobal.net mom.

Oh Okay, I'll resend it now. So I'm waiting and she tells me, I just hit send. Wait a minute, there's an error. So she tries again, still an error.

So I say, read me exactly what email addy your sending too. and she goes okay emailname@sbcglobal,net. OH wait theres my problem, I used a comma instead of a dot.

Sometimes I really wonder if she needs a computer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I take back my "Yay Mommies!" comment. :|

:P

CC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CC said...

Well Kris, my mom still can't master the art of cutting and pasting, and I've taught her at least a dozen times.
I think there's something about moms and computers that well...... doesn't compute.