Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bringing up a good Ho

I'm so proud of Amanda today.

After the "LUCKY" saga as we've dubbed it.....we were a little worried she wouldn't grow up to be the Woman we knew she could be.

But....she proved us wrong today.

Our little amanda has major HO potential!

Here's the proof:
nunniebunnie87: Oh my lord.
nunniebunnie87: I think I may be flirting with a guy.
nunniebunnie87: I can't tell
nunniebunnie87: He lives on my hall, and he's a really sweet decent guy.
nunniebunnie87: He's cute
nunniebunnie87: He's got this hilarious laugh, that makes everyone laugh along with.

She also linked us to his picture--MAJOR CUTENESS FACTOR!
nunniebunnie87: So I'm just chatting with him, telling him that GA is the best show ever.
nunniebunnie87: And that he should watch it
nunniebunnie87: And then I go... you should come watch in my room.
nunniebunnie87: I always have it on.
nunniebunnie87: Hee.
nunniebunnie87: And then I invited him to the Lost party I always have in my room.

That's right Kinkies, Our lil amanda invited him to her ROOM.

5 bucks says there's cuddling.

You remember our lessons right Amanda??

Such a proud moment. *wipes tear from eye*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG yay!