Monday, March 06, 2006

Wedding Shower stuff

First, I must relay the conversation that took place before we left for the boonies.

Mom: Jared, you are picking Jordan up from the airport right?
Jared: Yes. amanda and I will be there.
Mom: No getting drunk that night. I need you to walk me down the aisle.
Amanda: NOt stumble her down the aisle
Jared: What time are we picking him up?
Mom: Midnite.
Jared: Oh mom. We won't get drunk. Just a little
Mom: No. No drinking until after the wedding.
Jared: So there's alcohol at the reception
Mom: No. You can't drink until after the reception.

Only my brothers! HAHA. I've got a $20 that says one or both of them have been drinking come the wedding!


The wedding shower went wonderfully. Caitlyn was well behaved, Jared didn't start anything.

And Dr. C. stuffed opened condoms in mama's gift card envelope! It was hilarious, and I'm sure there will be revenge at the clinic today. But nothing tops mom leaning over to whisper "We're not passing this card around, go tell your grandmother who the rest of the gift is from" While watching your future stepfather, fumble with condoms in his lap. *grin*

They got tons of stuff and everyone had a great time! And now onto Caity's birthday party plans.

No comments: