Wednesday, March 22, 2006

IM's with the DH.

mommy2caitybug: I just got told I wa sa lunatic
mommy2caitybug: by someeone who read my blog
J J: lmao
mommy2caitybug: of course
mommy2caitybug: then she goes
mommy2caitybug: I LOVE YOU
J J: lol
mommy2caitybug: see people appreciate my twisted mind
J J: uhhh huh surrree they do
mommy2caitybug: they do!
J J: what other sick and twisted things are you doing with my webcam (?.?)
mommy2caitybug: I haven't done a thing with your webcam
mommy2caitybug: But I can if you want me too
J J: lol
mommy2caitybug: what would you like me to do with it?
J J: I was messing with you

And I'm the pervert.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too funny.

Bill said something about the webcam to me too today when he left for work. They must be sharing a brain, or it's just a man thing.

free_reverie said...

Hee.

Husbands must be fun.

...

I'm so glad I'm only 19! :D YAY COLLEGE BOYS WHOOOO!! :P

Naomi said...

Wow...he truly is a man of few words. lol