Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's not always rainbows and butterflies

But sometimes it is...

So. We're running around last nite when DH got of work. The house is a mess of boxes. empty ones, full ones.

I tell him we have to run to the store to get something for Caitlyn...so he of course tells me we'll go later, when traffic is better, No problem.

So I'm working in the bedroom packing up a few more things that we don't need here for the next few weeks, and he comes up to me telling me "I love you because, even in the middle of all this chaotic crap, your still sane and beautiful."

Aww You get to live another week. :)

Sane---ME????


7 comments:

CC said...

awww what a sweet hubby. I need to enroll my hubby in whatever class you sent yours to. :P

Jennifer said...

Awwwww.

Now you can stop coveting mine. LOL

Kris said...

NEVER.

I will forever covet Jen's hubby.

Jennifer said...

Great, now he's gonna get a swollen head. *giggles*

outcast jedi said...

U giggle because when it's swollen, U get it POOH

Kris said...

lmao!

OOH Jen's hubby...

*flirts*

Jennifer said...

He's such a dirty old man.

It's so adorable.