Wednesday, March 22, 2006

OMG SMURFS are attacking...OH wait No NO That's just Caitlyn....

So I'm doing laundry this evening. I leave to take the load outof the dryer and switch them around. I say "Jay, watch Caity while I do laundry"

His reply "What do I need to watch her for?"

So I go do the laundry am gone for maybe 15 minutes, 20 tops. And what do I find when I come back

A SMURF.

She found her blue lotion she got for christmas and has decided it makes wonderful hair gel, and face cream and covered her arms and her legs with it. So she's this nice BLUE raspberry smelling critter.

So I yelled "Caitlyn stop!" and DH turns around and goes, "What'd she get into?"

UM HELLO. You were "watching" her.

His next reply.....is to bust a gut laughing.

Well he laughed all the way to the shower, where he had to get her clean.

2 comments:

free_reverie said...

Please tell me you got pictures.

Yes?

No?

Damn.

I wanna see Smurf!Caity! :D It will be AWESOME.

CC said...

LMAO!!!! I hope you have pictures too. I would love to see blue raspberry Caity!
Kris, my mom tells a story about my childhood with similar irritation towards my father when he was supposed to be "watching" me.

It was a Sunday morning and she got me all dressed up in a little pink ruffly dress and my hair was curled a la Shirley Temple (she did that every damn Sunday. She asked my dad to watch me while she got dressed. He was sitting in the living room reading the paper and watching teh news.

So Mom is in her bathroom doing her hair and she happens to look out the window and sees me sittingin my sandbox dumping "mud" I had made out of sand and water all over my head.
My father had the exact same reaction as JJ did. Let's just say he was not a popular person in my house for a few days.