Thursday, March 09, 2006

Randomness

AmJay18: my bum hurts
humatheguma: ummm
Mommy2Caitybug: whatcha been doing with it?
humatheguma: okay
humatheguma: EW KRIS
humatheguma: OMG EW EW EW EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AmJay18: ewwwwww!
AmJay18: EW!
AmJay18: NASTY!
AmJay18: I've been sitting on it!
Mommy2Caitybug: on what?
GemBlue89: what are you ewing for?
GemBlue89: something nasty?
nunniebunnie87: Heh.
Mommy2Caitybug: no
Mommy2Caitybug: well maybe
Mommy2Caitybug: I don't know
GemBlue89: ok
Mommy2Caitybug: Amick hasn't admitted what she was sitting on yet
GemBlue89: Amjay what happened?
AmJay18: what
AmJay18: ?!
AmJay18: i was sitting on my couch!@
humatheguma: OMG BANANA
GemBlue89: lmao
GemBlue89: i have heard so much about banana's today
Mommy2Caitybug: OMG that's just wrong
Mommy2Caitybug: Amick A Banana??
AmJay18: WHAT?!
AmJay18: stop being nasty bitch!
Mommy2Caitybug: HEY
GemBlue89: KRIS
Mommy2Caitybug: I'm not the one who's doing dirty things
Mommy2Caitybug: Dirty deeds done with Fruit is your thing

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I thought dirty things and fruit was P's thing. :o

Kris said...

LMAO.

Oh yeah. I forgot!

Guess Amick's taking lessons from P seriously!

Anonymous said...

You are sick!

Kris said...

I prefer the term twisted...

And AMick....

Twasn't me.