Monday, March 20, 2006

FLOVING JEN's HUBBY.

So we all know that Jen's DH asked for pictures of the kinky's titties.. *waves to Bill*

Me, I obviously can't stand down a challenge such as that.....but of course I'm not gonna send my own. So I go on the search for some pictures for him. I'd post them here, but I believe I traumatized myself enough while finding them and I'll spare the rest of you.

Let's just say they were all not flattering woman.. :)

Anyways.......here's Bill's email responses. And yes Jen knew I was emailing her hubby naked woman pictures. She's teh one who gave me his addy.

To: Kris
From: Bill J.

Where did you find the pic of my ex-wife? lol

To: Kris
From: Bill J.

Those are NICE!! Thanks since Jen's gone til Sunday I'll have something to help me out ;-P

To: Kris
From: Bill J.

Yeah I read the blogs and y'all are twisted, but that's cool. I like twisted, I like twisted alot. What?? No more pics?? And you call yourself a major kinkster?? I've got more pics of Mother Teresa's tits than yours!

To: Kris
From: Bill J.

That sounds fun. But kinda messy, in more ways than one (who said that) you ladies are starting to rub off on me, look at that is said "rub off". And Ii said it again. I miss my wife.



And now I'm totally coveting the man. Damn you Bill. Damn you Jen. Where'd you send him for training??

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kourtesan Krystal's Klass of Kink

Unknown said...

Mother Teresa had tits?

outcast jedi said...

They aren't as nice as Jen's. I LUV Jen's...I mean I LUV Jen. Whew, that could've been bad, saying I just luv her tits. Good thing nobody reads these.

CC said...

Now I covet Jen's hubby. :-p

Jennifer said...

Well, thank goodness you bought me flowers last night. >:(

Was that a preemptive strike?

And bunny knickknacks.

But no candy, what's up with that?

free_reverie said...

These comments are entirely too naughty for someone as pristine as me to read. :P

Shame on you all.

SHAAAAAME.

Kris said...

Amanda's Jealous.

CC said...

I want to know when Amanda became pristine.