Monday, June 26, 2006

Thanks for showing me....

Quote "What I miss....
while having a life..."

nerson1969: some things confuse me
Jill Parker: share?
nerson1969: "ETA, CI(screenname changed to protect her identity)... I read all the posts last night - after I posted of course - I read magazines back to front too...
You really put yourself out there. "
Jill Parker: yeah
nerson1969: is that the new way to say she's gay?
Jill Parker: LMAO
Kathryn Famularo: LOL
Basira Miah: lmao
nerson1969: or did C actually mention she read magazines back to front?
Basira Miah: she did
nerson1969: ok
Jill Parker: LOL
nerson1969: I thought she was trying to tell us she was gay also
nerson1969: LOL
Jill Parker: ROFL
Basira Miah:ROFL
nerson1969: I thought it was code
Jill Parker: Jen you are fun
nerson1969: some new lesbian lingo
nerson1969: like carpet muncher
Jill Parker: LOL


The whole lot of you are nuts. :) hehe I flove yous! And Jen, for the record, I pretty much thought we got she was gay when she said "I'm a lesbian and loved a fellow member of this board. and thats why I stay." oh and the POON banner kinda cinched it.

But I'm still on the opinion that its a bit Stalkerish to stay on a message board because you want to be around in case another member decides to share your feelings. YIKES.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You got to admit that if a person hadn't read all of CI's post that I's response could be confusing.

And yeah, that's a little unhealthy to cling that hard for so long.