Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Email Craziness with Jen

After B's horrid teasing us with Smut she refused to deliver, Jen and I got to thinking.

Jen: Darn people not giving us smut. There ought to be a law. Hmmmmm, I wonder if we could get anything for our pain and suffering in a civil suit?

Me: now there's a good lawsuit. :)

Jen: Oh, the pain, the pain!!!!
Just practicing.
It's horrible!! Arg!! Agh!! Make it stop please. For the love of god, make it stop!!


me: I'm
afraid I just can't do anything. My will is gone.


Jen:Where did Will go?
Yeah, that was bad.
OMG!! B withholding smut has caused me to lose my sense of humor. *hysterical*


me:whatever will we do.

I'm all verklempt.



So whaddya think, think we have a good case?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Well, I think we do. And I'm not biased or anything.


*smiles* As innocent as the day I was born. *adjusts halo*