Saturday, June 24, 2006

More Randomness from tonight.

Mommy2Caitybug: You know B
Mommy2Caitybug: is it my fault
Mommy2Caitybug: that you are a pervert at heart?
GemBlue89: what?!?!!
Mobstergazing: hehe
GemBlue89: i am not a pervery
GemBlue89: pervert!
GemBlue89: you are
Mobstergazing: i think i am lol
GemBlue89: the proof is in your blogs
Mommy2Caitybug: YAY Jill's a perv
Mobstergazing:
Mobstergazing: and proud of it
Mobstergazing: lol

GemBlue89: lmao
Mobstergazing: B what are you doing?
GemBlue89: moi?
Mobstergazing: yes
GemBlue89: um...
Mobstergazing: that is what i thought
GemBlue89: what?
GemBlue89: i didn't do anything
Mobstergazing: i know....

4 comments:

B said...

I'm starting to think you live to see me make a fool of myself.

Jennifer said...

Works for me.

Maura Anderson said...

ahhhhhhhhhh - I think your Inner Pervert has been crying to come (out) for a while!

Maura (The Enabler)

Kate said...

Hey Kris! I love your blog honey! It's pretty...

Love the convo with Jill and Basira. Too funny!