Tuesday, August 08, 2006

JC decides he needs a wifey

So JC has decided he needs a wife. And he's developed a list of requirements. And he's asked that I help find her for him in the next ten days. AS if that's happening.

Here are his requirements...

1. Must be willing to do all laundry.
2. Has to do all cooking, and must cook well.
3. Must be willding to do all housework, except taking out the trash and mowing.
4. Must Be willing to have sex daily
5. Must Breed Well.
6. No previous children. Or husbands.
7. Want to elope. No big wedding.
8. Work full time.
9. Be okay with video games. (My playing them)
10. Never complain or argue or disagree to/with me.
11. Must have all of her teeth.
12. Doesn't have to be model sexy, but must be pretty.
13. Submissive. (Kris is the only dominant female allowed in my life)
14. Must be Flexible


Oh yes. And when asked why he needs a wife he replied "Because my laundry's rarely done and I hate cooking."

He considers placing an ad. Yeah. Cuz that'll find him some real winners. I'm sure.

5 comments:

B said...

JC, plain and simple needs a maid.

RubyRed3 said...

Umm this made me sick just reading it!

I need to throw up!

O M G

CC said...

I just felt all of the progress the women's liberation Movement made just slip away.

Anonymous said...

Some woman is just gonna kick his ass some day. LOL

Kris said...

yeah. I'll start the trend. :)

*Smacks JC*