Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I hate it.........

When I let things get to me, even though I know I shouldn't.

Take for example the fact that no matter what is going on or what he's done, my mother will always take the baby bro's side. Always. It's a proven fact. Break into my house and ruin my freshly stained hardwood floors, "I'm sure he didn't mean to." Get arrested and owe fines and lose his license. "It wasn't his fault."

Then there's the MIL, oh the lovely MIL who apparantly thinks that the hubby and I are too neglectful to feed, bathe, or give our child attention. Yeah. That was a lovely chat.

Toss in the SIL who hates me because of a flipping TV show couple. yeah Brid, right on with that! Then there's the other whiney babbling lunatic of a SIL. The one who needs serious therapy but has decided a baby will make things all better. yeah. Cuz an unstable person really needs to add the instability of a pregnancy to her life. Woohoo we're really thinking with our brains there, yeah buddy.

Lets add in JC's new girlfriend here too, the girl HATES me. I've done nothing at all ever to her, hardly know her and she is all snarly and I just don't get it.

Am I that evil of a person? I mean really do I derserve all the bullshit?

JJ says its because I'm too nice and I try to hard to like everybody. and he says I overcompensate and other people don't appreciate it. URG. IS the man right?

I'm thinking of crawling in a hole for a week or so.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So how many bodies need to fit in the hole?

RubyRed3 said...

I think a lot Jen! I got a couple I could throw in!

Shh do not tell copman I am saying this!

I also could vent on my

"I hate it"

HUGS Kris!