Thursday, December 18, 2008

He tries so hard to be sweet sometimes!

So we are leaving Sutherlands (Like Lowe's) and I tell him that I wish he could more strong manly friends (meaning people who can do manual labor in my place on the house) and he laughs. Then he tells me that he doesn't need anymore friends, he's got the best one already (meaning me)

So I don't reply, then he goes Did you not understand me. Well duh, I understood what you were saying, but hello -- the point of you getting friends was so I don't have to play contractor --- so while the thought is sweet, go find some friends.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

And remember, they need to be hawt!

So you can get that extra special joy out of watching the pretty work.

Kris said...

But of course. Maybe I'll start a list of requirements

hmmmm

an application perhaps?